One more factor is getting rid of red cubes, because they do nothing, then dropping the price of black cubes and bonus possible cubes to a much more reasonable budget. I would have almost no issue paying black cubes and MS Mesos bonus pot cubes if they just like 50 cents each and every speed upgrading to a different possible grade was improved, but 2.20$ adds up to quickly especially since I am from Canada and the market rate actually hurts my funds.

Another thought was just making it so that the cubes only automatically moved your potential position up, then we can use maplestory 2 mesos, the same manner zero will, to re-roll our potential. You might make it so everybody had weapon points, which would be needed to re-roll weapon and sub-weapons a whole lot more control on there potential and let them acquire better possibility at there own will.

I understand that there's a money aspect to all this, as in Nexon is a organization and firms want to make money but as someone who has spent money with this game then any other game I play, I feel nostalgic each and every time I buy a block especially with the atmosphere that potential creates.

I hope that you guys do something to change potential so more people can cope that god tier harm, Maplestory2 Mesos would make more people play because they would not quit after realizing that this match is super cover to triumph. As someone who has played this game for years, I hate to mention it but potential has finally pushed me to the point of quitting the sport since I personally feel like with no I can't do anything.